Hurry! Beat the Competition to the Job
Introducing the course that will reveal what the recruiters can’t!
How to Avoid Getting Screened Out of the Job
By the time you read this, hundreds of applicants just received a phone call from the recruiter informing them they didn’t get the job.
If you were one of them, you were probably told that a ‘better qualified’ applicant was chosen and that’s it. You really don’t know why you didn’t get the job. After all you thought you were qualified.
And now you’re frustrated! If you knew what you could improve on, you could do better the next time.
Unfortunately recruiters aren’t allowed to tell you anything to avoid the risk that their company might get sued if you disagree.
No matter where you are in your job search, this course can significantly increase your chances of getting the job over your competition. Because I share with you what the recruiters can’t.
Take this course and if you don’t agree the information I share will help you get your next job, I’ll provide a 30 day money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
That’s how confident I am that this course will help you get the job.
Take for example…
How Your RESUME Can Get Screened Out
There are 23 mistakes that will get your resume screened out. You might be making one of these mistakes this very minute. That’s why you’re not getting the calls.
Only you’ll never know what you’ve done…until now.
For example you’ll get screened out if you…
- Forget to put your contact information (you would be surprised how many people don’t).
- Include an objective statement.
How You Get Screened Out During the INTERVIEW
There are 29 ways you can get screened out during an interview. Did you know…
- You should walk the same pace as the person who is escorting you to the interview room?
- Eating during the lunch interview can get you screened out.
I’ve Spent 20 Years in Recruiting and…
I’ve seen all of these ways used to screen applicants out of the hiring process. I’ve had to use some of them myself with applicants.
Here are 10 reasons you should take this course:
1. It’s jam packed with 100 ways you could get screened out of the job. Ways recruiters can’t tell you because of the risk of getting sued.
2. It provides you with step-by-step instructions what to include on your resume and cover letter to get you noticed by the recruiter and hiring manager.
3. The information will give you an edge over your competition who haven’t taken the class and don’t know how to avoid getting screened out.
4. You want to be confident when you interview and be able to communicate clearly why they should hire you.
5. You want to increase your chances of getting more money when it comes to negotiating your offer.
6. You can take the class at your own pace. Purchase it now and take the sections one at a time as you enter that phase of your job search.
7. The course is geared toward helping you get the job. I want you to get the job.
8. You’ll have the ability to converse directly with me to get all your questions answered.
9. You will have access to timeless information that you can use throughout your career.
10. A 100% 30-day money-back guarantee.
Resume – I’ve broken the resume down into 4 Sections: Personal Information, Education, Work Experience, and Computer Skills. First I reveal how you can get screened out. Then I go over what to include in each section to get the recruiter’s and hiring manager’s attention.
Cover Letter – I’ll go over each paragraph of the cover letter and explain what to avoid so you won’t get screened out. Then I tell you what to put in each paragraph so you can build a cover letter that will allow the recruiter to immediately see that you’re qualified.
On-Line Application –I’m going to share what can go wrong when completing the application that can get you screened out right away, before anyone sees your information. I’m also going to explain how you should handle the salary question on the application.
References – I’ll inform you what I’ve seen references do that can get you screened out. Then I give you pointers to ensure your references will reinforce that you’re the right person for the job.
Start Date – Believe it or not, setting the start date can get your offer rescinded. I’ll explain how and then go over what’s customary in setting the time to start your new job.
Interview – I’ll go over the phone, video, lunch, and on-site interview and first reveal what could possible get you screened out and then give you ways to improve your interviewing skills.
Background Check – There are obvious ways you can get screened out during the background check and then not so obvious ways. I’ll tell you what I’ve seen applicants do that got them screened out and what you can do to prevent it.
Offer – I’ll go over what not to do when negotiating your offer and then provide you the 4 steps to follow so that you can negotiate your offer with confidence.
Counter Offers – I’ll discuss your options regarding accepting a counter offer and how to avoid burning bridges with your new employer and your existing employer.
Staffing Agencies – I’ll go over how to choose an agency and then partner with them so they don’t get you screened out of the job. Yes, I’ve seen this happened when I worked at an agency.
Over all, I go over 100 ways you can get screened out, how to avoid them, and then what you can do to improve your chances of getting the job.
But that’s not all you get…
As a BONUS you’ll receive:
- A checklist for what to include in each section of the resume.
- A checklist for what to include in each paragraph of the cover letter.
- The complete list of 100 ways you can get screened out so you can refer to it during each phase of getting the job. When you draft your resume, check the list to make sure you’ve avoided the mistakes listed. Do the same when you interview.
- A list of over 100 Action Verbs, categorized to use when building your resume.
- A list of questions to ask at the interview.
- A list of topics to discuss during the lunch interview.
For a LIMITED TIME OFFER, you can get:
- The 100 ways revealed how you can get screened out of the hiring process plus…
- How to avoid them, plus…
- Ways to improve your resume, cover letter, and interviewing skills, plus…
- How to negotiate your offer, plus…
- How to select a staffing agency, plus…
- What to do if you get a counter offer, plus…
- All the BONUS items
…for an investment in yourself of $12, GUARANTEED
And there’s one more added BONUS…
The cost of the course may be TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
Here’s what IRS Publication 17 has to say on page 196 (Note: Check with your tax advisor to see if the deduction is right for you.)
Job Search Expenses: You can deduct certain expenses you have in looking for a new job in your present occupation, even if you don’t get a new job. You can’t deduct these expenses if: You are looking for a job in a new occupation, There was a substantial break between the ending of your last job and you’re looking for a new one, or You are looking for a job for the first time.
There’s really nothing to lose and a brand new job to gain!
To get your LIMITED TIME OFFER amount CLICK HERE
But only if you really want to improve your chance of getting the job!