STOP! Don’t Walk Away From Money and Benefits
Negotiate Your Offer
Introducing the one course that will teach you…
How to Negotiate Your Offer and Determine What to Ask For
What if you had the tools to determine how much and what to ask for?
What if you had a step-by-step guide to give you the confidence to negotiate your offer?
What if you had your own personal coach to walk you through each step of the way when negotiating your offer?
What if you were given exactly what to say when you negotiated your salary?
Would you seize the opportunity to negotiate your salary?
How to Negotiate Your Offer – Determine What To Ask For will give you the tools to determine what to ask for and the confidence to ask because you’ll have market data and sound justifications when negotiating with the company.
According to a study in the Journal of Organizational Behavior, not negotiating your offer could cost you more than $600,000 over the course of a typical career.
That’s because your base salary is the starting point for all future increases – merit and salary increases. If you accept an offer that’s beneath market value for your skills you’re in essence walking away from money still on the table.
What to Ask For
The majority of people don’t negotiate because they don’t know what to ask for. I know when I first started my career I didn’t know that I should negotiate. And because I didn’t know, the company low-balled my offer. I didn’t know it when I accepted the offer. But after I was working for a couple of months I was called into human resources and they informed me that I was getting a raise to match what other professionals were making who were doing the same job.
I don’t want that to happen to you. That’s why I created How to Negotiate Your Offer – Determining What to Ask For. By the time you finish the course, you’re not only going to have an idea of what to ask for but you’re going to know what to say when asking.
I’ve spent 20 years in recruiting and during that time I’ve negotiated hundreds of offers. Everything I’m revealing in the course, I’ve learned by working with hundreds of professionals, like you, in negotiating offers.
Take this course and if you don’t agree the information I share will help you negotiate your offer, I’ll provide a 30 day money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
How would it make you feel if you got an extra $1,000, $5,000, or even $10,000 in your paycheck? Or what if you were able to negotiate for more vacation, instead?
Maximize Your Earning Potential
How to Negotiate Your Offer – Determine What To Ask For is the only course that provides you step-by-step instructions how to use ‘free’ salary calculators to research and determine your market value.
Here’s what else you’ll receive…
- A Salary Calculation worksheet to use to determine your market value
- A Benefit Analysis worksheet with instructions
- A Determine What to Ask for worksheet with instructions
- Instructions on how to build justifications regarding what to ask for
- Instructions on how to anticipate and counter company objections
- 3 Negotiating Techniques to choose from based on your communication style
But that’s not all as a BONUS you’ll also receive …
- Job Offer Checklist – questions you need to ask to make sure you have all the information you’ll need in determining whether or not to accept the offer.
- List of Monetary Items – monetary compensation that can be negotiated.
- List of Non-Monetary Items – a list of other items you can negotiate in addition to monetary compensation.
- List of Justifications – ways that you can use to justify what you’re asking for.
- List of Objections – this list will help anticipate what the company might say and prepare you to counter.
- List of What Ifs – examples of what might happen during negotiations and what to do.
- Email example what to send to the company – exact wording on what you can send to the recruiter when you’re negotiating.
10 Reasons to Take This Course
1. Maximize your earning potential.
2. Understand your value in the market place.
3. Communicate your value like a professional.
4. Overcome your fear of negotiating your salary.
5. Let go of your frustrations not knowing what to ask for.
6. Access to tools you can use from now on anytime you need to negotiate your salary.
7. Have only a day to counter, no sweat. You’ll have the tools and instructions to use any time of day, no matter where you’re located.
8. Ability to take the class at your own pace.
9. Access to a personal coach with 20 years of experience.
10. 100% Guaranteed.
For a LIMITED TIME OFFER, you can get…
- The Salary Calculation Worksheet, plus
- The Benefit Analysis Worksheet, plus
- The Determining What to Ask For Worksheet, plus
- 3 Techniques to Negotiate with exactly what to say, plus
- All the BONUS items
…for an investment in yourself of $12, GUARANTEED
A small price to pay for the possibility of getting more money in your paycheck.
And there’s one more added BONUS…
The cost of the course may be TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
Here’s what IRS Publication 17 has to say on page 196 (Note: Check with your tax advisor to see if the deduction is right for you.)
Job Search Expenses: You can deduct certain expenses you have in looking for a new job in your present occupation, even if you don’t get a new job. You can’t deduct these expenses if: You are looking for a job in a new occupation, There was a substantial break between the ending of your last job and you’re looking for a new one, or You are looking for a job for the first time.
There’s really nothing to lose!
To get your LIMITED TIME OFFER amount….CLICK HERE
But only if you want the chance to maximize your earning potential.